Friday, March 23, 2007

I AM IN HEAVEN.. BECAUSE I AM ALIVE!




Hi, everyone!
I'll try keep this short because I have too many tennis balls to chase! I am the luckiest dog in the world! Angie and IBR saved me from a death sentence! Even though I was so sick, Angie saw that I was WORTH saving! Even though I was an old discarded dog with MANY medical issues, I still have a lot of life in me! Illinois Birddog Rescue raised money by selling Labrador t-shirts and they gave the money to my mom to help with my medical care! I wonder if there will be any thing left over for new tennis balls? Probably not because I still need treatment for being heartworm positive. Everyone is concerned because they say my heart is large. I'm not a vet...I am just an old dog...but...maybe it's bigger because I have a lot of love to share? AND I finally have someone of my own to love. Oh, yeah, and a few tennis balls!
Angie, thanks for not giving up on me!

Lots of sloppy labbie smooches, Nicky

No comments: